You are entitled to return goods and ask for a refund, exchange or repair if the goods you purchased:
* Have a fault that you could not have known about at the time of purchase;
* Are not the same as the description provided by the salesperson or advertisement (with the exception of livestock due to natural variations in size, colour or otherwise);
* Do not match the sample you were shown at the time of purchase; and/or
* Do not do the job as you were led to believe.
You are not entitled to a refund if you:
* Simply change your mind or no longer want the goods;
* Realise you can’t afford the goods;
* Found the same item at a cheaper price elsewhere;
* Chose the wrong size or colour;
* Knew about the particular fault prior to purchase; and/or
* Were responsible for causing the fault.
Generally there are no refunds on services or water provided by Tranquil Marine Services.
Aquariums and Custom Aquariums may require a non-refundable deposit or may attract a cancellation fee as described in the Payments section of these terms.